Foreign nationals require a valid visa to enter Bangladesh. Bangladesh Embassy, Stockholm determines the type and category of visa and duration of stay upon receiving an application. The types and categories differ according to the purpose of visit, length of stay and bilateral arrangement with the country of the foreign national.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING FOR VISA
- When applying for a visa, the validity of passport should be at least 6 months. The passport must have at least two blank pages and should not be damaged/ tampered in any manner.
- Acceptance of visa application does not automatically guarantee grant of a visa. The visa application may be accepted, modified or refused by the Embassy in its full right.
- The Visa Fee is Non-refundable
- Certain visa categories go through a closer examination requiring additional time to process. The Embassy reserves the right to withhold any application submitted for an in-depth examination.
- Applicant may be called for an interview if it is felt necessary by the visa issuing officer. The Embassy also has the right to ask for any additional documents, if required.
- It is strongly advised that applicants do not make any confirm travel arrangements before obtaining a Bangladesh visa. The Embassy cannot, in any circumstance, be held responsible for any applications which are not completed in time for your intended date of departure.
- Please note that it takes an average of 3-5 working days for issuing visa.
The applicant has to submit the following documents for a MRV: